Monday 21 January 2013

Making waves.

This is a brilliant starter kit/emergency kit, but I would argue that most professional guitarists will already have this equipment. The strings are your standard gauge, although they are lighter than the ones I prefer to use...the lighter the gauge, the lighter the guitar sounds! The lead is absolutely excellent quality; in fact, it's one of the best I've used. When coupled with the guitar strap which at first appeared a bit too big for my liking, but was easy to adjust, it makes this package totally worth the money. The tuner is a useful gadget to have, and the ProWinder is especially useful - it does exactly what it is meant to do, and it also contains a pin grip, useful when changing the strings on an acoustic guitar (and it means I can stop wedging a 5p piece under the pins to dislodge them, risking scratching the guitar, as I normally do). All in all, an excellent package, offering great quality and great value for money from a trusted and respected brand. Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment